Scaffolding Board Supplier UAE
Scaffolding board Supplier UAE comes in several sizes, allowing you to choose the best size for your purposes. They are also known as scaffold planks, scaffold wood, and scaffolding wood in the architecture and construction sector. Our supplier and manufacturer company in UAE, Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman, and Ras al-Khaimah boards are often constructed from treated and finished wood, such as southern yellow pine or spruce, and are then inspected. Laminated veneer lumber (LVL), which consists of numerous layers of thin wood combined with adhesives, is an alternative to typical wood boards.
LAMINATED SCAFFOLD BOARDS:
They are also known as LVL SCAFFOLD BOARDS and are an alternative to SOLID TIMBER SCAFFOLD BOARDS.
The Advantages of Laminated Scaffold Boards:
- Individually verified
- increased durability and security
- Exceeds and meets industry standards
- ‘Scaffold plank’ was stamped/embossed.
- Structures with unrivaled stiffness, stability, and strength
- 10% lighter than the solid wood equivalent
- On request, 63mm x 225mm system battens are also available.
- There is no need for metal end-banding.
- Proven to survive at least twice as long as conventional alternatives
- Suitable for use in the petrochemical and gas industries.
- Electrical insulation, anti-corrosive, and chemical characteristics are all excellent.
- Properties of low inert temperature
FIRE RETARDANT SCAFFOLD BOARDS:
There is a growing need for treated flame-retardant boards to be employed on all scaffolding projects in specific industries.
The lumber used for scaffolding planks is not the same grade as that used for construction projects. The material must have more than six rings per inch, few surface and structural faults, and a grain slope of one inch to the side for every 14 inches in length in the case of Southern pine. A verified independent third-party agency must also inspect, grade, and mark it.
- Solid-sawn scaffolding boards are often made of Southern Pine, but they can also be manufactured of other tree species.
- Planks of laminate veneer lumber (LVL)- Thin layers of wood are glued together with an exterior-grade adhesive to form LVL scaffolding boards.